[iPad] Re: iBooks

 

I wonder if it might have something to do with making changes while not connected to the internet. In the Notes app I sometimes make changes to my weekly grocery list while not connected to the internet and I end up with two shopping lists.
Pete

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Amy <amy.oberosler@...> wrote:
>
> Yes, I have it turned on to synchronize on both the iPad and iPhone
>
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Apr 29, 2013, at 2:52 AM, Amy <amy.oberosler@...> wrote:
>
> > I will double check
> > I thought I did.
> >
> > Amy
> >
> >
> > Sent from my iPad
> >
> > On Apr 28, 2013, at 9:07 AM, "petefromflorida" <petefromflorida@...> wrote:
> >
> >> In your iCloud account, do you have iBooks turned on in both devices?
> >> Pete
> >
> >
> >>
> >>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___