AW: [iPad] Re: OT: Windows: It's over

 

LOL!!!

Carlee

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von
Judith
Gesendet: Montag, 29. April 2013 00:48
An: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: [iPad] Re: OT: Windows: It's over

The month is not complete w/o Pete bad mouthing Microsoft. :O

Judith Barnett
Pooh4jvn@pacbell.net
Sent from my ipad

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

On Apr 28, 2013, at 2:56 PM, "petefromflorida" <petefromflorida@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Don't put words in my mouth. I never said that Microsoft is an evil
empire. That's just plain stupid! They just don't sell anything that I
want to own.
> Pete
>
>
>
> --- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, "David H. Bailey" <dhbailey52@...> wrote:
>>
>> I understand the desire to stick with iOS and that you see no need to
>> use Windows anymore. Apple's operating systems, both iOS and OSX,
>> are terrific.
>>
>> What I don't understand is the implied vitriol in your comment "I
>> will never buy another Microsoft product again." That implies that
>> you view Microsoft as some sort of evil empire, which I won't argue
>> against. But I don't see Apple as being any more benign, other than
>> in a "big brother knows what's best for all the end-users" sort of
>> way, which is hardly benign.
>>
>> In my view, they're both evil empires and we're just stuck having to
>> decide which one to use, or we can help blaze the paths through the
>> Linux wilderness of open-source operating systems and open-source
software.
>>
>>
>> --
>> David H. Bailey
>> dhbailey@...
>> http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (85)
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___