Re: [iPad] Re: Mail rules for iPad, iPhone?

 

Could not agree more.I work for a Telco and have been involved in email support, directly and indirectly. Rules serve a purpose but not for spam control. Yahoo, who now hosts our mail system I find quite good. We have had some issues here of late, but if you mark spam, it trains.

From: Ted Wagner <tfwagner2001@yahoo.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 30 April 2013 4:09 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: Mail rules for iPad, iPhone?
 
I agree with Pete. Gmail and Yahoo do a much better of picking up spam than adding 100s of rules.Ted

Sent from my iPad 3
On Apr 29, 2013, at 8:06 AM, "petefromflorida" <petefromflorida@gmail.com> wrote:
 
Gmail learns my preferences as I go so I haven't had to use any filters. If I get spam in my inbox I just move it to the spam folder. Any future mailings from the same address are then sent automatically to spam.
Pete

--- In mailto:iPad%40yahoogroups.com, "Murray E. Milligan" <railfan@...> wrote:
>
> Is there an app for creating rules about SPAM, SPOOF, PHISHING, KLICK, KAM or other nasties I don't want to receive?
>
> My iMac is like a fortress of solitude with several hundred rules to keep the schlep away.
>
> But, why Apple doesn't allow syncing of Mail rules, or a separate feature on the iPad, etc, escapes me.
>
> Ergo, is there an App out there.
>
> Hoping this question stimulates discussion.
>
> Murray,
> Medicine Hat, AB
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___