Re: [iPad] OT: Windows: It's over

 

Is that built in Jim?  What is it called?

From: Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 30 April 2013 8:36 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] OT: Windows: It's over
 
I still think that both Windows and Mac need backups that work like iOS. When I do a restore, I want my computer back to where it was when I did the backup. I don't want to reinstall apps.
Ted

I'm not sure what you are saying here.

My Mac has 2 different, distinct, regularly maintained backups that are capable to restoring the machine to *exactly* the state it was in when the backup was made.

--  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jim Saklad                                        mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (101)
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___