[iPad] Totally OT question re Samsung phone for use not in US

 

This is a totally off the wall OT question but perhaps one of you has the answer.

I bought a Samsung dual mode phone for use outside the US. The model is GT-E1080W. I cannot find any support for this model on the Samsung page (surprise!). Originally I bought it for travel in Norway last summer and have now totally forgotten the PIN I assigned to it. Dumb, I know! Now that the PIN is blocked it is asking for a PUK number. I entered the eight-digit number I had written down on the phone's user manual and entered that but I'm told that number is too short. I have nine more tries before I'm locked out of that too. I have thoroughly looked at the user manual as well as the numbers inside the phone but can find no PUK number. If I can't get into this phone it won't be a tragedy but it would be awfully nice if I could use it for an upcoming trip.

Any ideas out there? Thanks.

Joyce Keay

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___