Re: [iPad] OT: Windows: It's over

 


I don't find either one much of a trial - both are fairly intuitive.  Windows, though, has too many options and often requires too many clicks.  But Apple, it seems to me, pays much closer attention to the user experience.  Just about any interface is OK once you get used to it.  The trick is to make it intuitive when you don't have that continual reinforcement.

--
david@luda.net
pad4


On Apr 29, 2013, at 11:33 AM, Julia Mavity-Hudson <julie.mavity@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Yes, I imagine it is even worse for them, especially non-techies. And I do sympathize.


On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:32 AM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com> wrote:
 

iOS was NOT easy for me coming from Windows and Android. I pulled my hair out for a long time, but finally figured out how to do what I need to do, partially thanks to this group. It was not the least bit intuitive for me. Neither is the Mac. When I occasionally have to use one at work I do a lot of cussing. 

I'm pleased that you are able to sympathize so easily with Mac users who are occasionally forced to use Windows....

-- 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Jim Saklad                                        mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (91)
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___