Re: [iPad] Transfer Help Needed

 

If you bought the songs from iTunes, you can download them again for free.  Otherwise,  a program like Senuti might work for you.

Pat

Sent from my iPad Pro

On Mar 30, 2016, at 12:35 PM, stash06@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I have a little bit of a problem,  My Mac and PC computers crashed with in a week of each other
and i had to go out and get a new Mac to start with. Problem is I lost everything but most
everything i needed was stored on my iPad Air. Hers my issue. I had 58 songs on there.
I still have them on my iPad but seems i can transfer them to my Mac or my new phone
( Not iPhone  )  Any one with some answers would surly be helpful.

Steve



__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___