Re: [iPad] New iOS 9.3 Monday March 28

 

There' a nudge for a new phone!

Pat 

Sent from my iPad Pro

On Mar 29, 2016, at 9:18 PM, Tobyel tobyel@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

The update came to my iPhone 5 today. I was kind of hoping that I would get the Blueshift, but I didn't. My eyes are loving it on my iPad Air 2.

Toby

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 29, 2016, at 1:40 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

http://www.cnet.com/news/apple-pushes-out-new-version-of-ios-9-3-to-fix-activation-bug/#ftag=CAD4aa2096


On Mar 29, 2016, at 10:43 AM, tkloth@wans.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Has anyone tried the new iOS 9.3 version that Apple released yesterday?  What kind of device did you put it on?  How is it working?  Unfortunately Apple is still calling it 9.3.

Tim K


__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (45)

.

__,_._,___