Re: [iPad] iOS 9.3: All the New Features For the iPhone and iPad

 

I have also never noticed any ill effects from using my iPad or iPhone (or Kindle) before going to bed, but maybe there are some individuals who do?

Carlee 🐾🐾 🐈🐈🐈 😺🐱
Sent from my iPad Pro 🍎⌚️

On 27 Mar 2016, at 20:52, Jim Saklad jimdoc@icloud.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

>> I like this, too. The question is, do you suppose we really sleep better now? Do you notice any difference?
>> Carlee
>
> I watch TV and/or work in my computer or iPad right up until I go up to bed, and then I usually read for a bit on my Kindle Paperwhite.
>
> To illustrate the severity of the "blue-light problem", I usually fall asleep while reading on the Paperwhite…
>
> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com>
> ------------------------------------
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: Carlee Marrer-Tising <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (27)

.

__,_._,___