Re: [iPad] iOS 9.3: All the New Features For the iPhone and iPad

 

That's good news!  I've never had trouble with the bright screen, but I also notice that the new feature is easier on my eyes.

Carlee 🐾🐾 🐈🐈🐈 😼
Sent from my iPad Mini 4  🍎⌚️

On 28 Mar 2016, at 22:w feature08, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I notice less eye strain. Definitely. 

~KLM
\\ All we have to decide is what to do with the time given to us //

On Mar 27, 2016, at 5:08 AM, 'Carlee Marrer-Tising' c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I like this, too.  The question is, do you suppose we really sleep better now?  Do you notice any difference?   
 
Carlee 
   /\„,„/\
  ( =';'= )
  /*♡♡*\
  (.|.|..|.|.)
 
  /\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 27.03.2016 06:10:21
Subject: Re: [iPad] iOS 9.3: All the New Features For the iPhone and iPad
 
I like having it use the sunrise and set. 

~KLM
\\ All we have to decide is what to do with the time given to us //

On Mar 26, 2016, at 9:05 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

You can go to Settings>Display & Brightness>Night Shift to set a custom schedule to turn the feature on and off as you choose.

Pat

Sent from my iPad Pro

> On Mar 26, 2016, at 9:47 PM, Tobyel tobyel@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> With the iPad, it only works during certain hours. I also heard someone mention that they love their iPad Pro. I would love to get the new, smaller size iPad Pro. Sounds fantastic!
>
> Toby

 
<en2.gif>

__._,_.___

Posted by: Carlee Marrer-Tising <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (37)

.

__,_._,___