Re: [iPad] iOS 9.3: All the New Features For the iPhone and iPad

 

I think the intimation to update the iOS follows some sequence.
It is not simultaneously sent to all the devices in the world.
That would overload the servers in data centre if all were to download the upgrade immediately

I do not know if the sequence follows machines über or state / country of your location.
The stepping to next lot would a
So be when the load on servers slackens.

With best wishes,
Pabitra

> On 28 Mar 2016, at 08:47, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> If the update doesn't show up soon, I would call Apple support to ask about=
> it at 800-275-2273.
>
> Pat=20
>
> Sent from my iPad Pro
>
>>> On Mar 27, 2016, at 9:14 PM, Tobyel tobyel@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoo=
>> groups.com> wrote:
>> =20
>> I just checked to see if the update was available on my original mini & i=
> Phone 5. Both devices said that they were up to date w

__._,_.___

Posted by: Pabitra Saha <pksaha000@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (34)

.

__,_._,___