Re: [iPad] Favorites in landscape mode

 

I should have asked about this sooner.  


Many Thanks.

I still don't know why this happens without human input.



---In iPad@yahoogroups.com, <jimdoc@...> wrote :

Using iPad mini 2.  I have this problem where when in landscape mode my favorites list intrudes onto the left side of the screen occupying about a quarter of the real estate. I can't figure out how to get rid of the list. It started with a previous iOS update and continues with the latest one.

When Safari is on the screen one can touch the favorites icon near the top left of the screen. Then your saved Favorite websites will appear. Similar to all browsers that I have used over the years.

When orienting the ipad to landscape the Favorites list appears without any user input. 

Not unless you have it specifically set to do so (i.e., not on MY iPad).

If you click on that bookmarks folder icon, the display should toggle between having the sidebar showing, or not.

-- 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Jim Saklad                                           mailto:jimdoc@...

__._,_.___

Posted by: bobbystern@me.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
Bookmarks.jpeg


.

__,_._,___