[iPad] Odd iPad iMessage Behavior

 

     I addressed this to the Yahoo iPad group as well originally, but my "Inbox" says it was sent to the iPhone group twice instead. Apologies for duplications. I've never seen it do that before. 
 

     My mobiles are listed below. I use the iPad a great deal for most everything as my vision has never been normal and it's much easier to read larger print (even larger than my recently acquired 5s-->6s phone upgrade provides). I have a son with an iPhone 6+ and another with a Samsung, I think Galaxy some type. In any event, my 6s phone will send normal messages to and from both of their phones, showing respectively green or blue outgoing message colors. Since about Jan 2016, my iPad 4 suddenly would communicate fine with the 6+ but all out going green messages to the Samsung are returned as "Not Delivered"! I haven't had any luck with multiple restarts, Network Resets or software upgrades. I'm up to 9.2 on the iPad, about to go to 9.3.1 when it's available. Any ideas what could be causing this selective iMessage dysfunction? Being limited to messaging him with only the iPhone 6s is extremely inconvenient, but at least doable, as I carry the iPad almost everywhere. 
Thanks,
Dick

Sent from iPad 4
32 GB, OS 9.2
------------------------------------
Richard E Johnson, ScM, MD, DABA
Watch, wOS 2.1
iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3
iPad 4, iOS 9.2
iMac (2013), OSX 10.10.5
MBPro (2009) OSX 10.8.5 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Richard Johnson <recmsoj52@icloud.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? The Yahoo Mail app is fast, beautiful and intuitive. Try it today!


.

__,_._,___