Re: [iPad] OT: Goings On

 

I really enjoy the photos and reports.
Keep it up and have fun.
Mary Davidson

On Mar 30, 2016, at 2:09 AM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

2015. Awesome professionally, tough personally.

Things are different now. I'm juggling job options. I actually took one in Costa Rica. From May 22 to August 15 maybe another 90 days after that if they like me. It'll be on the southern Caribbean coast. Also I've been working with a call center in Austin Texas to possibly transfer there. I was looking to transfer to the Philippines but they seemed to have dropped the ball. I actually have a couple other opportunities out there in the Philippines that may come to fruition before I leave Costa Rica. We'll see.

On April 18, I leave to check out the Peruvian Amazon and Lima. Expect photos. This time I'll have an iPhone 6s instead if my 5 (although it'll be along as a backup) and I'll have my iPad mini. My travel buddy I'm not sure. He's bringing his nexus and whatever lol I did get a go pro clone that I'll be using so that should be cool. Johnnie promises to do the video editing on the go so that could be fun. I said I'd wear it if he edited out the boring stuff.

I'll be backing up my photos to Dropbox and apple. Then also reduced resolution to shoebox, Google photos, and everalbum. I decided against an extra physical device. Oh. Unless maybe I can find a way to turn my iPhone 5 into a backup drive. (!!!)

Anyway. Photos will start soon. Did you guys mind the physical photos last time? Or should I create an um shared album on apple? I dunno. Prolly just simple to have attachments.

Here is a recent photo of me and a friend at a festival of colors.

Cheers!!

<image1.JPG>

~KLM
\ "The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." ~ Albert Einstein //

__._,_.___

Posted by: mary davidson <mary.davidson@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
image1.JPG


.

__,_._,___