Re: [iPad] Re: $399

 

Arjun —
I'm going to quote the most important part of your message before commenting on it:
> The iPhone 5C was not a great phone.
> I still have my black iPhone 5, which I prefer…
> The 5S is now in the family, but I like…
> I think the iPhone SE will be really good…

What is best in a device like this is like beauty: it is in the eye of the beholder.
Some people are making voice calls all day long; others almost never do.
Some people have small hands; others havre large.
Some have neurological problems and difficulty with precise finger-tap control; others can touch-type at 90 words per minute.

What is best for you may be best ONLY for you.
What is best for me may be horrible for you.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail App
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use, Yahoo Mail app today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___