[MacBook] Re: LVDS cable Macbook Air A1466

 


On Mar 30, 2016, at 9:33 AM, macbook@yahoogroups.com wrote:

I am getting ready to replace an LVDS cable on a Macbook Air A1466.  I have looked for hours and can find no tutorial or manual.  I do know that I will have to remove the upper lid, bezel, and screen in order to connect.  I am wondering if I could get by with a "lift up" of the screen to connect. I am hoping that this can be accomplished without removing those other 2 cables that connect to the screen.  If any of you have the answer or know of any resources that I could use to make this little task easier, I would be appreciative.  I think that in this case it might be a blessing that I have little hands! 

Did you check out https://www.ifixit.com/Device/MacBook_Air where they have great step by step instructions for most every install and repair?

Good luck.

Karl W

__._,_.___

Posted by: Karl Winkelmann <ww2censor@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___