Re: [iPad] iOS 9.3: All the New Features For the iPhone and iPad

 

Same here, so that makes three of us!  I, too, love the speakers on the Pro, having been rather disappointed with the ones on my iPad.  It was not possible to watch a movie or TV show outside in our back yard without external speakers on the latter, and I am hoping not to have that problem this summer with the Pro's great speakers.

Carlee 🐾🐾 🐈🐈🐈 😺🐱
Sent from my iPad Pro 🍎⌚️

On 22 Mar 2016, at 17:15, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I also have one and agree completely.  I also enjoy using the Pencil a lot and am looking forward to using it on the smaller Pro.

Pat

On Mar 22, 2016, at 8:26 AM, Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I have the large iPad Pro and I love it for movies and tv shows. Not just
The picture which is incredibly beautiful but the speakers. It has four and
Is loud enough even tho I am slightly hard of hearing. I am absolutely 
Getting the small iPad Pro, mostly because of the speakers. I have my Bluetooth
Speakers in the cabinet now because I don't need them except for my 
iPhone when I'm working in the kitchen.
Terry

__._,_.___

Posted by: Carlee Marrer-Tising <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail App
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use, Yahoo Mail app today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___