Re: [iPad] Favorites in landscape mode

 

If none of our members have a better suggestion, you might call Apple support since the issue is related to an update.

Pat 

Sent from my iPad Mini

On Mar 26, 2016, at 4:59 PM, bobbystern@me.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Using iPad mini 2.  I have this problem where when in landscape mode my favorites list intrudes onto the left side of the screen occupying about a quarter of the real estate. I can't figure out how to get rid of the list. It started with a previous iOS update and continues with the latest one.


I am hoping someone can relieve me of my frustration. 


TIA,


Bobby

__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail App
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use, Yahoo Mail app today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___