Re: [iPad] OT: Goings On

 

Have lots of fun, Kris!! Excited for you!
 
Nonie
Sent from my iMac  🐾



From: "Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 1:56 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] OT: Goings On



Thanks. I won't be doing Machu Picchu. About a week in Lima. Then two weeks in Iquitos, in the headwaters on the Amazon.  I'm so very excited for the jungle. Google "Belen market" maybe goto YouTube. Crazy fun stuff. I get to eat just crazy crazy things. I'm excited. I'm also going to see what this Ayahuasca is all about. Well I kinda know. But I'm going to experience it. I'm really excited about the jungle. The bugs. The snakes. Pink Dolphins! Manatees! 

Lol should be fun. 



~KLM
\\ "The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." ~ Albert Einstein //

On Mar 29, 2016, at 11:35 PM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 


> On Mar 30, 2016, at 2:09 AM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> Did you guys mind the physical photos last time?

I loved them.

Best of luck, Purple Man 😎






__._,_.___

Posted by: Nonie Masterson <hachiosmom@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
image1.JPG

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? The Yahoo Mail app is fast, beautiful and intuitive. Try it today!


.

__,_._,___