Re: [iPad] Favorites in landscape mode

 

When Safari is on the screen one can touch the favorites icon near the top left of the screen. Then your saved Favorite websites will appear. Similar to all browsers that I have used over the years.


When orienting the ipad to landscape the Favorites list appears without any user input. 




---In iPad@yahoogroups.com, <david.smith.14916@...> wrote :



I don't follow.  What's a "favorites list"?


On Mar 26, 2016, at 7:02 PM, pat h - oh path48@... [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 


I have the same problem and would also like  fix it.
 
pat h - oh



From: "bobbystern@... [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2016 6:59 PM
Subject: [iPad] Favorites in landscape mode



Using iPad mini 2.  I have this problem where when in landscape mode my favorites list intrudes onto the left side of the screen occupying about a quarter of the real estate. I can't figure out how to get rid of the list. It started with a previous iOS update and continues with the latest one.

I am hoping someone can relieve me of my frustration. 

TIA,

Bobby




__._,_.___

Posted by: bobbystern@me.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail App
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use, Yahoo Mail app today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___