Re: [iPad] iOS 9.3: All the New Features For the iPhone and iPad

 

Okay I will. Thank you for the advice & especially the Telephone No.

Toby

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 27, 2016, at 11:17 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

If the update doesn't show up soon, I would call Apple support to ask about it at 800-275-2273.

Pat 

Sent from my iPad Pro

On Mar 27, 2016, at 9:14 PM, Tobyel tobyel@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I just checked to see if the update was available on my original mini & iPhone 5. Both devices said that they were up to date with the older update. 

Toby

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 27, 2016, at 12:09 AM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Here's an article with a list of all the devices that will run iOS 9:


Pat 

Sent from my iPad Pro

On Mar 26, 2016, at 9:47 PM, Tobyel tobyel@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

. I don't know if my Mini original & iPhone 5 will be updating since they are older devices.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Tobyel <tobyel@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (38)

.

__,_._,___