Re: [iPad] Reading books on the iPad versus the Kindle?/changed to cell phone v. Home phone!

 

I really do not like cell phones. I have one for insurance. I.e. when a stupid woman talking on her cell phone hit a car that ran into a car that ran into me. I used cell phone to call 911. 

I was almost hit again yesterday by a stupid man talking on cell phone. 

Plus my cell phone tried to kill me this summer, when I dislocated my shoulder.
They're evil. ;-(

E in Long Beach
Sent from my new mini iPad!

On Nov 28, 2012, at 3:00 PM, Alice <whiterabbit32@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Why refuse to use a cellphone at home? In fact, why pay a home phone bill and a cell bill.  Took me awhile to get use to not having a home phone but I finally got use to it. Cell on,unfortunately Rob and I.  We both have iPhones.

 \
   \  /\                    Alice
  (    )    whiterabbit32@gmail.com
.(      ).    Sent from my iPad mini

On Nov 27, 2012, at 8:59 PM, Elizabeth <eawalker@charter.net> wrote:

 

I refuse to use the cell phone at home. You want to call me, call the house phone. However, we do have a rule, who ever has a cat on their lap, is exempt from getting up to get the phone. LOL!


E in Long Beach
Sent from my new mini iPad!

On Nov 27, 2012, at 5:52 PM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com> wrote:

 

>> we don't have to figure out where to put the stack of pillows when we get out of the comfy chair to answer the phone,
>
> jim,
> you get up to answer the chair???...

Actually, no.
I get up to answer the phone.

> i'll never understand why people do that with mobile phones and cell phones commonplace nowadays, why not just put the phone right where you can grab it?

I get up to answer the phone, when its still on my wife's desk, because she used it last before going out.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (243)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___