Re: [iPad] Re: Apple stores vs. Microsoft stores/dictation

 

I know, it is not fun. One reason I get in at 5, it is dark and quiet and I get tons done.

E in Long Beach
Sent from my new mini iPad!

On Nov 30, 2012, at 8:12 AM, Devitt <devittad@comcast.net> wrote:

 

I'm surprised the supervisor OKd listening to meetings or messages via speaker.  All that random blah blah has to fracture the concentration of co-workers forced to listen.  Lack of concentration leads to lower productivity.  Sounds like everyone loses.

Cathy

Sent from my iPad 

Why would they care? They talk on cell phones in public places about very private things? Those that would do that have no sense of privacy or courtesy. IMHO Do not want to start a firestorm.

I work in a cubicle nightmare, and you would not believe the high use of speaker phone, especially those listening in on a meeting in a remote location. We can't complain, they are special and the supervisor has okayed it. I am all alone here at 5a.m. And still do not listen to my voicemail messages on speaker. Oh wait, just heard the soda pop lid from the one other guy that gets here at 5:30.

E in Long Beach
Sent from my new mini iPad!

On Nov 28, 2012, at 2:19 PM, Alice <whiterabbit32@gmail.com> wrote:

> You mention voice input. Do you really want everyone around you hearing you dictate a letter or text to someone? Whatever happened to privacy. You are right in that there has to be a better way of inputting besides a kbd, but voice dictation?

> \
> \ /\ Alice
> ( ) whiterabbit32@gmail.com
> .( ). Sent from my iPad mini

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (62)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___