[iPad] Any problems replacing a 16 GB with a 32 GB?

 

I just bought a 16GB iPad 4 a week ago but it is too small and I want to take it back for a 32GB or 64GB.

Questions:

1 - If I use the same Apple ID on the new one will I be able to refresh the apps I have already bought from the Apple Store or will I have to pay for them again.

I just installed iTunes and iCloud on a Vista laptop and it wirelessly downloaded my entire Photo Stream into my laptop from the iPad keeping the high quality of each picture. Bravo for Apple!

2 - If I make movies on the iPad will they easily transfer to my laptop as name.MOV files?

3 - is there an easy way of transferring the 300 apps on my old iPad into my laptop so that I can move them all effortlessly onto the new 32GB iPad?

Thanks !

Jon

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___