Re: [iPad] iTunes 11

 

Me Too!
bj


On Nov 29, 2012, at 9:38 PM, Patricia Taylor <pat412@mac.com> wrote:
Thanks for the info about the sidebar.  You've saved me from searching for a tutorial!

On Nov 29, 2012, at 6:53 PM, Millie <kymillie@insightbb.com> wrote:
Grr.... DH's mini came today and I am setting it up (he does not have a clue as to how to do this)..  He was using my very old 3rd gen iPod Touch. When I opened iTunes on his laptop, version 11.0 was available so I thought it smart to upgrade it.  WELL, it opens to the iTunes Store and I could not find where to back it up so I could restore to the new mini.  After much frustration, I FINALLY found the settting under View to show Show Sidebar... so now it at least looks like it used to. I was able to backup to his computer and use restore to the new mini.  At first his apps were missing but I just hooked it up again and it started downloading his apps (most of which are mine which I DL'd long ago, including my bird manuals which he also uses).  Trouble is they are no longer in the folders that I had set up so he has several pages. Now need to organize THAT for him.   Thought this might be helpful to those who use iTunes to sync.... Millie

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___