Re: [iPad] Re: Jailbreak

 

Nope. No viruses exist. It's a mac not windows xp!

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)
---

On Dec 30, 2011, at 9:06 AM, "bj" <bjones44@verizon.net> wrote:

 

Do you also need to have virus protection?
I got an ad for an Android a/v app so I'm wondering if JB also needs it.
Personally I'm not interested in JB anyway & certainly don't need more
housekeeping chores than I already have. :-)
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Maxey
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 6:16 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iPad] Re: Jailbreak

You gain access to Cydia; from there everything is possible: complete file
access, custom icons, apps not available from Apple, themes, ability to
read/write Flash Drives/MicroSD cards, complete freedom.

Jailbreaking simply means getting the file access Apple does not allow.
Safe, fast, easy.

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Rita <rijoyce602@...> wrote:
>
> Why do I want to know??? Because I see you guys talking about it. And I'm
> curious. Is that a good enough reason??
>
> Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___