Re: [iPad] Jailbreak

 

Ipaf2 can be JB on iOS 4.x. Not 5 but yes on
4

~KM
\,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/

On Dec 29, 2011, at 3:33 PM, Carl W Brooks <carl@iamthereforeipad.com> wrote:

 

Jailbreak allows you to add tweaks and apps that Mother Apple never intended. My favorite is Sbsettings which gives me important info like date, hotspot and ip address up with in the clock area. It also allows be quicker access to brightness, Wifi and Bluetooth toggles without leaving your Apps. 

One Jailbreak app I use lets me lock my kids out of my apps. 

Another lets me keep my Neice in the single app I want her to use. 

There are quite a few apps, but I only use a few and they are missed when I don't have them. 

The iPad 2 cannot be Jailbroken yet. 

Thanks,
 
Carl W. Brooks

On Dec 29, 2011, at 9:23 AM, Rita Layton <rijoyce602@gmail.com> wrote:

Can someone tell me what you mean by Jail break or point me in the direction so I can read about it?  rita

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___