Re: [iPad] Shove over, dog!

 

I loved seeing your picture, Laura.  What lovely animals you have.  Glad you like Photoshop Express.  Yes, wasn't that cool that the app appeared so magically on your iPhone!!   
 
Carlee
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 29.12.2011 00:46:39
Subject: [iPad] Shove over, dog!
 
The dogs and cats were given several new beds for Christmas. The one here is a huge dog bed that goes under my big computer desk, where the dogs love to live. Obviously Mac, who is not a dog, told Molly that she had to share! I did some interesting work, including cropping, with Photoshop Express for the iPhone. Unknown to me, when I got PSE for my iPad it automagically gave me the iPhone version.


LauraV in TX



 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___