Re: [iPad] is this possible regarding safari?

 

Unzip needs a computer not a media browser. Try using a Mac or a win xp beige box. 

~KM
\,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/

On Dec 29, 2011, at 7:05 PM, "Melissa Tucker" <melissatucker4@att.net> wrote:

 

I'm trying to download files from sendspace and get an unzip app to open the files to a folder on my ipad.  Everytime I download a file, Safari asks me if I want to open it in unarchiver, and I also get other options.  What I'd like is for safari to have a default app that the file goes into for unzipping and so on.  If I can't do any of this successfully with safari, could I possibly make another web browser such as filer or attomic as my web browser? Safari has way too many tabs on the page that I'm looking at and I can't seem to get rid of some of them anyway.  I'm really not crazy about safari and wish I could get another default web browser to open in email when I open a link.  thanks for any comments on this.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___