Re: [iPad] Re: tablet keyboard

 

On 12/31/2011 1:36 PM, Chris Laarman wrote:
[snip]
>
>
> I haven't yet used my copy of LSB, but I'd be among the first to buy
> it as an app. Despite having word processors installed on my iPad.
>

Have you looked into "The Storyist" app at the iTunes App store? I've
installed it but haven't had time to really work with it. It seems as
if it can do a lot of what LSB does on the computer.

I've been playing around with the ioDock and a Shure SM57 mic and see
that it has lots of potential. I was using Meteor multitrack recording
app for my first experiments.

I did also get the iRig guitar adapter to go with Samplitude and that is
a very good device as well. I may get the iMic to go with it, or I
might simply invest in a good small pre-amp to use with my existing
mics. I'll keep you posted.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___