Re: [iPad] An I hate itunes question?

 

I have both iPads on the same account, but they don't show up in the library, only on the one iPad used to make the purchase.

Thanks,
Rob

On Dec 30, 2011, at 1:12 AM, Michael Shaw <macmike100@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Hello fellow itunes hater :-) I also have two ipads. The trick is to have them both share the same library. So go ahead and say yes to that prompt. I eventually did because it got so maddening trying to keep them separate. Itunes is petty good about not losing your stuff.
At worst you may have to reload your tunes and movies etc. So be sure to back up everything dear to you first as a precaution. from both ipads.
Once you have them both sharing the same library, it's pretty smooth sailing after that. Although things won't be private anymore this way...if you can handle that...

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 8:49 AM, Rob Ellison <gideonrob@yahoo.com> wrote:
I own two ipads, one for me and one for my wife.  When I sync, I check the sync music manually box because when I don't, I get a message that the music on my device will be erased and replaced with the music in my itunes (computer) library.  My wife just purchased an album for me using her ipad, but now itunes won't let me drag them from her ipad device to the computer (itunes) library.  If I sync the music, the same message comes up, and i'm afraid that I will lose the music album.  How do I do this without loosing my music?

P.S. I'm using a PC and itunes for PC, not a Mac.  And yes, I hate itunes.......

Thanks,
Rob

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iPad/

<*> Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iPad/join
   (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
   iPad-digest@yahoogroups.com
   iPad-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
   iPad-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___