Re: [iPad] An I hate itunes question?

 

If you are unsure whether you have you music on the PC, use Sharepod at http://www.getsharepod.com to copy the media from the iOS device to the PC.

Thanks,

Carl W. Brooks

On Dec 29, 2011, at 10:49 AM, Rob Ellison <gideonrob@yahoo.com> wrote:

> own two ipads, one for me and one for my wife. When I sync, I check the sync music manually box because when I don't, I get a message that the music on my device will be erased and replaced with the music in my itunes (computer) library. My wife just purchased an album for me using her ipad, but now itunes won't let me drag them from her ipad device to the computer (itunes) library. If I sync the music, the same message comes up, and i'm afraid that I will lose the music album. How do I do this without loosing my music?
>
> P.S. I'm using a PC and itunes for PC, not a Mac. And yes, I hate itunes.......

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___