Re: [iPad] iPad Spam/ my guy's leg

 

Ow!!!  

Sent from Ingrid's iPad 🐤
Thanks for the magic, Steve   

On Dec 31, 2011, at 8:25 AM, Wyldceltic1 <wyldceltic1@me.com> wrote:

SPAM!

OK, now that my lunch is packed, off to get ready for work.

My guy frakked up his leg badly on the 7th at work. Doesn't this look yummy?
<Thomas' X-ray-bottom.jpg><Thomas' X-ray-Top.jpg>

Nice work, Thomas! What does he do for an encore?

"Nurse" Jenny here.


On Dec 30, 2011, at 8:15 AM, grra999 wrote:

Hello my fellow iPad fans!  I was emailed this offer and thought this would be a good place to share it.  Good luck!

All you have to do is submit your email address after following this link: ************

Don't delay; be the first to experience the iPad 3 for FREE!


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___