Re: [iPad] Re: Jailbreak

 

Specifically. Why? Why would I tell my sister or wife to do it? I know why I, the geek, does it but why Jane doe?

~KM
\,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/

On Dec 29, 2011, at 3:16 PM, "Robert Maxey" <bobbyzio36@gmail.com> wrote:

 

You gain access to Cydia; from there everything is possible: complete file access, custom icons, apps not available from Apple, themes, ability to read/write Flash Drives/MicroSD cards, complete freedom.

Jailbreaking simply means getting the file access Apple does not allow. Safe, fast, easy.

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Rita <rijoyce602@...> wrote:
>
> Why do I want to know??? Because I see you guys talking about it. And I'm curious. Is that a good enough reason??
>
> Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___