Re: [iPad] Re: Jailbreak

 

But first you gotta click on "here it da lezbos" link because no virus or Trojan exists. If you surf safe even with - heck - my root is still alpine. Come get me on my iPhone. I dare you. Im
JB. You'd make international news if you Could use it to your advantage. I've even given out my Mac password before. Yawn. There's Nothing you can do. Some hackers could but they care about money and I have none.

~KM
\,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/

On Dec 30, 2011, at 3:18 PM, "Robert Maxey" <bobbyzio36@gmail.com> wrote:

> When you JB, however, you open iOS up to potential problems because now, iOS is open and exposed.
>
> If you JB, you MUST change your root password. Unless it is changed, it is 'Alpine." Every iPad on the planet has exactly the SAME PASSWORD and that would be Alpine.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___