Re: [iPad] An I hate itunes question?

 

Oh, I love my iPad.  I agree, nothing could be easier.  I just hate iTunes.  Probably because I've never owned an MP3 player (shuffle, etc.).  It appears to me that iTunes was designed for music, and when they began to expand beyond that, they should have started over with a new software or new approach altogether.  Thanks everyone for the help, I think I've figured out everything.  This is my last post on the subject.

Rob

On Dec 30, 2011, at 11:19 AM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

iTunes is easy. Gates made you over think computing. My 3 year old niece picked up my iPad and was able to use it without me saying boo. But she has less knowledge. In your case you have too much it's complicated stuff in your head about computers. Computers are easy. But I guess I was writing programs on my tsr80 in the early 80s when I was twelve. That makes me a young, gullible, easily teachable kid. ;) cheers!!

~KM
\,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/

On Dec 30, 2011, at 5:43 AM, Rob Ellison <gideonrob@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

KM,

So, OK, all purchases are redownloadable.  How do I get to them?  The iTunes store?  Or how do I get to my online account that would show my past purchases?  The new album does not show up in the iTunes library, or either of the two iPad past purchases files.

I guess my biggest problem is that I owned a Kindle before the iPad.  Every thing was so simple.  If I purchased a new book, it didn't matter where or with what device I purchased it with, as soon as I either turned on my kindle, or launched the kindle iPad app, or launched Kindle on my PC, Amazon would automatically load my new purchases.  iTunes is just not that friendly.  It's like working with a software package that someone designed to irritate the customer and make things difficult on purpose.

Thanks,
Rob

On Dec 29, 2011, at 1:09 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

All purchases are redownloadable for life. Why worry?

~KM
\,,/ Banged Out on an iPhone4 \,,/

On Dec 29, 2011, at 7:49 AM, Rob Ellison <gideonrob@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

I own two ipads, one for me and one for my wife. When I sync, I check the sync music manually box because when I don't, I get a message that the music on my device will be erased and replaced with the music in my itunes (computer) library. My wife just purchased an album for me using her ipad, but now itunes won't let me drag them from her ipad device to the computer (itunes) library. If I sync the music, the same message comes up, and i'm afraid that I will lose the music album. How do I do this without loosing my music?

P.S. I'm using a PC and itunes for PC, not a Mac. And yes, I hate itunes.......

Thanks,
Rob

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___