[iPad] Re: anyone using a Switcheasy Canvas case?

 

I'm on my 2nd Switcheasy. The 1st one broke along the corner when we tried to remove it from it's plastic shell (AT&T did when we put a 3G SIM in it).
I like it because it does not make my iPad look like an iPad. Once someone tried to take it from me because they thought it was a menu!
It does take some break-in time withe the latch especially, but it does have the auto shutoff feature when closed.
My only other note would be the weight, I think it has to add almost 12oz. To the iPad.

There was a YouTube Vedic eval and comparison that may be helpful.
Cheers,
Rick

Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___