Re: [iPad] ios question

 

Didn't the iPad start out with iOS4.x?
or am I misrembering that I had to update it (still haven't gone to 5).

My 2nd gen Touch won't go past 3.x but it still works just fine for what it
does.
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl W Brooks
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 3:50 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] ios question

Yes, you have to upgrade to the later OS if you want the particular app(s).
I get this on my gen 1 iPod except it can't update past 3.xx.

On Dec 31, 2011, at 11:34 AM, "Gene Thiemann" <gthiemann@comcast.net> wrote:

I have one of the earlier iPads. Sometimes when I want to download an app,
I am told that this is usable with an ios 4 or with ios5.

How do I get that onto my iPad, or do I need to upgrade of iPad 2?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___