Re: [iPad] Replace iPad2 battery?

 

I'd say a battery pack is a better idea for that one. 

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Jan 21, 2016, at 11:45 AM, Chris Laarman chrislaarman@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I wonder if replacing the built-in battery of an iPad 2 would justify the cost of the operation (postage, labor, replacement battery).


I'd say: use it while it lasts, but keep the money for buying whatever later model.

(I also have an iPad 2. I have found new use for it. But the difference with my current iPad Air 2 is enormous. It's the power, the screen, the weight and the later communication protocols. And the 30-pin port.)

-- 
Chris

replying to:

On do, jan. 21, 2016 at 6:50 PM, neeliec2000@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

How do you know when it is time to replace the battery on an iPad2?  


I realize the amount of usage affects the length of the charge, but I'm curious as to whether there are any "tell tale" signs that the battery is reaching the end of its life.


Thanks.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___