Re: [iPad] Page rotation

 

Here's the first thing to check:

Get help with Orientation Lock

Your iPad display might not rotate when you rotate the device. Follow these steps to solve the issue.

  1. Some apps don't rotate the display when you rotate your iPad, so see if you can rotate the display from the Home screen (press the Home button to get to the Home screen).
  2. If you see   in the status bar, Orientation Lock is on, and your device won't rotate. If it's on, turn it off.
  3. To make sure the switch is set where you want it, turn the Side Switch on and then off again.
  4. If Orientation Lock is off and you're still unable to rotate the iPad display, restart your iPad.

For more info, here is the entire support article:


Pat

Sent from my iPad Pro

On Jan 29, 2016, at 7:23 PM, Denise O'Connor abylaby@outlook.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I have a mini i
Pad, 2, I think. In the past I have always been able to undo what it does by itself. Even following the directions in the manual does not work. How can I Get it back to change from portrait and landscape depending on the way I am holding it?
Thank you.
Denise

Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___