[iPad] Re: Question re App Store

 

Try the "Explore" option and do your search there. If you look in Purchased, it will only find it if you already own it. I think :)
Carol

Member wrote:
Hi, Something strange is going on with the App Store application on my mini. When I click on Featured, Top Charts or Explore icons at the bottom nothing happens. Only when I click on Purchased or Updates will the screen change to show purchases or updates. I want to add an app for the Australian Open 2016. If I click on Purchased there will be a window at the top where I can enter my search but then I do not see an app for the Australian Open. The same thing with the Updates page. I would think Explore might be the best page to be on when I want to add an app, but nothing happens when I click on that. Got any ideas? Thanks. Joyce

Sent from my iPad Air 2

__._,_.___

Posted by: Carol <floridabouvs@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___