Re: [iPad] How can I move a movie to iCloud for storage?

 

I'm not sure what you mean by you were permitted to make copies of where you're giving a interesting license regardless my solution would be to use a program like handbrake to get the DVDs into iTunes and then from there copy them onto the iPad I do not know how to get them on to the compound and less you have enough dropbox space in which you can save them then to dropbox

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Jan 18, 2016, at 8:43 AM, railfan@telus.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I have a several movies, "The Martian" & "Interstellar" which I was permitted to make copies of when I purchased the DVDs.


Since I only have 64GB of storage, I'd prefer to have the movies in my iCloud until I want to download them to watch.


How can I move the movies and in fact my videos I've taken with my iPhone to the cloud?


I thank you for your time.


Murray.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___