Re: [iPad] Apple mail app

 

1)  The Mail app has a "map" named "Unread". That should help you out.


2)  As I'm using different e-mail clients across devices and even ecosystems, I'm used to smaller synchronization issues.

3)  As Kris has already said, your data will come back. Or rather, by deleting and reinstating that account in an e-mail client, you're merely closing and reopening access to data that itself still lingers in the cloud. (Assuming that you're accessing the messages through the IMAP protocol, like I take MSN to do.)

-- 
Chris

replying to:

On zo, jan. 24, 2016 at 5:47 PM, GLEN--JAN CRANDALL glenjan52@msn.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

My Apple mail shows one unread message.  I cannot find one anywhere.  A search on the internet says one fix is deleting the account and adding back.  If I do that, will my emails, contacts, reminders, etc. come back also or will I lose all that?  Thanks for suggestions.

Jan

Jan C in NW New Mexico
Sent from my  iPad Air 2 🇺🇸 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Chris Laarman <chrislaarman@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___