Re: [iPad] Question

 

She can tell you the current barometric pressure she cannot tell you if it is rising or falling, however, which is disappointing

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Jan 24, 2016, at 9:08 AM, Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Ahh, I was looking for an app that would give me the number. Hmmm I can always ask Siri 

Sent from my iPad Pro

On Jan 24, 2016, at 12:00 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Your iPhone has a barometer is my understanding that dark sky uses that to crowd source along with the NOAA information To create a better forecast for you personally

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Jan 24, 2016, at 8:50 AM, Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

About Dark Sky. I turned on the barometric pressure thingy and turned on location services to "always" but I can't find where it is listed. could you direct me please? Or do I have to wait for that info to be sent?
Terry

Sent from my iPad Pro

On Jan 24, 2016, at 11:20 AM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

1. If you could have only one application, no more, added to your iPad, which app would  that be? As in you get your stock apps and you get one more, which app is that?

2. Same question,  but iPhone. 

3. Anyone found any nifty lock screen things? I like workflow. Any others?

4. As far as weather, I stand behind Dark Sky. It's the best. By far. I can almost say if it's not the best I'll personally refund you the small fee. Seriously. It's good. It's accurate To within minutes. Like it will say rain stopped and wow it's accurate. It uses some of the sensors on your iPhone to self-report the barometric pressure and some other things and it is just really neat, it's really intuitive, it is a Mac application through and through, seriously. If you are a MacUser you will know what that means, it is just built for iOS its intuitive I really like it. I'll stop gushing  now
~KLM
\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (123)

.

__,_._,___