Re: [iPad] iPod battery

 

Maybe a battery replacement kit from ifixit.com? If i remember correctly they are about $40 and come with tools and link to a YouTube instructional video. 

~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Jan 25, 2016, at 10:04 AM, ofwah@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I have an old iPod touch that no longer holds a charge at all, I have to plug it in to use it.  Would an external battery pack work for it?  I don't really "need" an iPod which is why I'm not willing to buy a new one, but it does come in handy sometimes so I don't want to chuck it either.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___