Re: [iPad] Re: Attachments "Saved to Drive"

 

Yes, there is an app for Google Drive. Judging from the option showing, I take it for installed on your iPad.

So find that app, then open it.  :-)

I just checked mine. It contains most items in the root folder, but Microsoft Outlook appears to have created a folder to store its own mail attachments.

I happen to have a photo there. Clicking the associated three vertical dots, I get options that include "Available offline" (with a pin). That option was grey when I pressed that, it now is black, but I don't see it in Photos. So it may reside in some folder associated with the Google Drive app on my iPad.

There are more options...  :-)

-- 
Chris

replying to:

On 31 jan. 2016, at 11:42, beadnik2@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Thanks, Chris for your reply. Yes, it does show a triangular icon. So, it goes to Google drive? And how can I find Google Drive? Is it an app?


__._,_.___

Posted by: Chris Laarman <chrislaarman@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

.

__,_._,___