Re: [iPad] Page rotation [1 Attachment]

 

I have a mini iPad, 2, I think.  In the past I have always been able to undo what it does by itself.  Even following the directions in the manual does not work.  How can I Get it back to change from portrait and landscape depending on the way I am holding it?
Denise

1. Some apps will not work in both landscape and portrait orientation.

2. In Control Center (swipe up from the bottom of any screen), check the circle with the arrow and the lock inside (screen lock).
Occasionally it gets activated and locks the screen orientation.


-- 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Jim Saklad                                           mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
Control Center.jpg


.

__,_._,___