Re: [iPad] iPod battery

 

I assume that a power pack or equivalent would work. It would be up to you to weigh its price against its use.

I bought a rather expensive Mophie from Apple as a cheap one seemed to deteriorate rather quickly.

You might also consider when you would "need" a new iPhone (or iPad, to stay on-topic), and then use your then-old one in the place of that iPod (and move its SIM-card to the new phone).

-- 
Chris

replying to:

On ma, jan. 25, 2016 at 7:04 PM, ofwah@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I have an old iPod touch that no longer holds a charge at all, I have to plug it in to use it.  Would an external battery pack work for it?  I don't really "need" an iPod which is why I'm not willing to buy a new one, but it does come in handy sometimes so I don't want to chuck it either.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Chris Laarman <chrislaarman@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___