[iPad] Question re App Store

 

Hi, Something strange is going on with the App Store application on my mini.  When I click on Featured, Top Charts or Explore icons at the bottom nothing happens.  Only when I click on Purchased or Updates will the screen change to show purchases or updates.  I want to add an app for the Australian Open 2016.  If I click on Purchased there will be a window at the top where I can enter my search but then I do not see an app for the Australian Open.  The same thing with the Updates page.  I would think Explore might be the best page to be on when I want to add an app, but nothing happens when I click on that.  Got any ideas?  Thanks.  Joyce

__._,_.___

Posted by: joycekeay@comcast.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___