Re: [iPad] Re: Replace iPad2 battery?

 

Even I am using IPad 2.
Battery does not last 8-9 hours of use.
Since, post retirement, I  am mostly home bound and need it take it out of home, it has been doing its job perfectly. The battery lasts 3-4 hours but my usage does not exceed 1 hour at a stretch.
Never felt the need for upgrading. 

With best wishes,
P. K. Saha

On 23-Jan-2016, at 5:44 PM, liteways@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Don't let the battery run down to zero.  Keep it charged.  If you aren't going to use it for a period of time, charge it and turn it off, not just let it sleep.

Sent from my iPad
Jim Coon

On Jan 23, 2016, at 2:34 AM, neeliec2000@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Thanks folks.  I've decided that I will nurse this old iPad 2 along until I'm ready to lay out the $$$ for a new version.  I think I'll go for the iPad Air 2.  I appreciate the input.

__._,_.___

Posted by: pabitra saha <pksaha000@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

.

__,_._,___